Updates!!
Well, let's see what's happened since we last spoke. Well, I talked and you listened...
Went to the North. It was awesome. Check Jared's blog to see more (http://www.chicokinawa.blogspot.com/). I'll write more when I have more juice in the computer and I have my photo card. We are getting used to the apartment and having to turn on a water heater before we do dishes, bathe, do laundry. It's interesting. There isn't central a/c here so there are individual units in all the rooms. We just turn on in the rooms where we are. It's very humid so my next big adventure will be looking for a used dehumidifier.
Work is busy, busy, busy. Sounds silly but I feel like I am where I am supposed to be.
Hmm...we are still on the look out for friends. Well, maybe not even friends but people to talk to who don't want to discuss their kids or school. We just haven't been in situations to do so yet, but we've only been here just over 3 weeks. I like to leave work at work and not discuss after I walk out unless there is something particularly humorous that I think someone else would get a kick out of.
We are going to a beach tomorrow and I am just so excited. I feel so blessed because I get to see two different oceans (seas?) by 8:00 am everyday; I wake up and see the Pacific Ocean out of our kitchen/living room area and then see the East China Sea after we get onto base to go to school. How blessed am I?
I'll post pictures later! Have a good Friday!!
Love,
Kate

3 Comments:
You definately are where you are supposed to be, or you would not be there!
We miss you.
We think a good place to meet friends is at church.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home