Kevin Feder

I can't have a post just named Kevin, because we wouldn't know if it was Feder or McCaffrey. I was w/o internet when I wanted to write a post about my newly 27 y.o. friend, Kevin. I met Kevin when he was newly 19 and a freshman at Ball State University. We had History 150 together bright and early at 8:00 am M,W,F. He was a perpetually smiley kid who came up to me and said he lived on my boyfriend's floor. We studied together and quickly became friendly. This boy then becomes very close with my boyfriend and our circles grow and merge together. He lives with said boyfriend and both are very lazy when I get a wild hair and decide to go to Europe for a semester of college. I remember bringing Kevin F. home during college and dragging him to the Living Christmas Tree and a hometown friend's wedding, complete with a horse trough filled with beverages. He just smiles, even as my dad takes him through his museum of Christmas decorations. This smiley boy ends up moving in with my inlaws and later into my parents house. My boyfriend and I hoped he would move to Scottsburg because we love him and have so much fun with him, but we also want to introduce him to a friend we have, a lovely girl named Jessica. Our secret little plan, which we flatly denied to them numerous times (sorry for lying) worked and then ended up getting engaged within a year. Our plan worked, we got Kevin to Scottsburg! Then we decide to get another wild hair and move, this time to Asia. Our friend turns 27 years old and we aren't there to celebrate with him, really the first time in 8 years we haven't celebrated with him.
Happy Birthday to one of my closest and dearest friends, Kevin. Your perpetual smile, that perma-grin is truly what you are. You are a very loyal friend who deserves nothing but the best and we are so happy to have you in our lives, and to be able to be in your life. I'm sorry we weren't there to celebrate with you but we will make up for that soon enough!

1 Comments:
What a cute couple...and they lived happily ever after.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home