Random Acts of Katie

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Back on the tubes, Part I

Thank goodness we are back with internet access, be it intermittently. It is so weird being half way around the world and unable to "communicate" with home. We are so dependent on technology!
Let's see, what have I done since I last blogged.... Started work and am in the process of filling out about one thousand and three papers for the government. I also have my very first classroom. I only had to move 7000 miles away... I have no idea what to do with the space. Turns out I have 2.5 assistants assigned to me (crazy math there) as well as a student teacher! Seriously? Do they know me.

On a fascinating note, or at least to me, I have the opportunity to help build a program! The district behavior specialist and I are sharing students and going to create a program. This school is amazingly organized and well run. I feel so fortunate to be here.
That's enough work stuff for now-I need to update on more interesting things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home