Happy Birthday, Grandma!
My Grandma Goldie turned the big 9-0 on Monday, August 11. The family had a v. nice birthday celebration for her that Sunday, the 10. All of her children were able to attend as well as all of her grandchildren. Some great-grandchildren and grandchildren-in-law (is that a real thing?) weren't able to make it, but there are around 50 of us all together.
I have so many memories of my Grandma, but the most vivid involve me riding my bicycle to her house (across the hill from my parent's house) and she always had cold ball jars of water in the fridge. I've never had water that cold that tasted so good.
My grandma's enjoyment and passion since I have known her has been her family. Jared and I feel so thankful that we were able to celebrate her special day with her and the rest of the Robbins before our hop across the pond.
(excuse this pic-she wasn't expecting this picture and I doubt Kyle was either)

1 Comments:
This picture is proof of the special relationship Grandma/Grandson has...money just can't buy these things.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home