Random Acts of Katie

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Remember me?

Hi, remember me? You know, the person who so excitedly started this blog a year ago? Well, what a year it has been! In the span of 12 months, we hit several "major life stressors"-leaving jobs, moving, new jobs, pregnancy, premature baby, having to temporarily live apart. Whew!

The enthusiasm I used to have for my blog has been displaced to the enthusiasm I have for my little one. He is so darn cute! Not just the looks (but we have to admit he DOES have the looks!) but is mannerisms, movements, whole being. I love my little one. We've been out of the hospital for one week and two days and the time has flown by. I've experienced rocket-propelled poop, being peed on several times, running across the house thinking I am hearing his monitor go off, exhaustion and extreme happiness. This is our first week at (Indiana) home for the rest of his life.

I will catch up on blogs as he is sleeping (usually on my chest, sigh). It has been an amazing summer and I'm glad to temporarily (for no more than two more hours) sit down and just let it be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home