Summer in the city
Hot town, summer in the city
Back of my neck getting dirty and gritty...
It's summer!! Okinawa this past week reminds me of Indiana in late June and July. It's hot and humid and today I can't see the Pacific as I type this due to the haze. It reminds me of what I lovingly refer to as Indiana "white sky" days. I left the hospital after a routine appointment @ 12:20 this afternoon and the marquee said the temperature was 92 degrees!!! The other day I filled the car up @ 7:30 am and the marquee on Camp Foster said 83 degrees. I've got my baby curls (can you still call them that when you have a baby?) going crazy at the nape of my neck. It's still so weird to me to have warm weather practically year round. I just hope I don't grow blase towards seeing palm trees on a daily basis.

1 Comments:
Sounds absolutely like a holiday every hour of every day...and yes, they are your baby curls!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home