No pink in this house!
Received a nice post-St.Paddy's surprise- an ultrasound confirming that we are expecting a baby boy in August!! He was measuring "perfectly" according to my doctor (she's the maternal-fetal medicine specialist so I'm going with what she says). He was sleeping during the u/s, so I'm blaming that on his paternal family's side, as his father can fall asleep at the drop of a hat. At an earlier u/s he was dancing on the screen.
I've recently been able to feel him. He LOVES steak! It's so funny, but I've had a major craving for steak this past week and everytime I had it, he danced around like crazy. Again, the dancing moves come from his father as I am not known for my finesse on the dance floor. I had pizza last night and he didn't seem to love it like he does beef.

1 Comments:
Gee I'm so late on this news!! YEAH!!! A boy!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home