Random Acts of Katie

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Skeletor

Here are pictures of the ultrasound I had earlier in February. In the first picture it's like the baby is staring straight into the ultrasound wand. The black spots are its' eye cavities and you can see the mouth cavity area. The white thing on the top is his/her left hand up by its head. This is the picture that has inspired the current nickname of Skeletor.

This is a profile type picture. I'll work on getting better quality photos and posting on the ole' blog. Again, the hand is up like it's twirling its hair or protesting to having a picture taken of it.



3 Comments:

Blogger hoosier (by marriage) mama said...

I can't really tell anything! Seems to be a reflection on the picture making it difficult to see what you are talkint about. Guess I will just have to wait for the real thing rather than these ultrasound images.

February 23, 2009 at 7:12 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

I need to determine a better way of getting scans of these pictures. Jared is better with the camera than I am. It really looks like a skeleton head in the top picture. Maybe I'll get another "picture" at my appointment this Friday!

February 23, 2009 at 8:39 PM  
Blogger Aunt Sug said...

I can see little Skeletor on the top photo here. How exciting!

February 25, 2009 at 1:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home