Random Acts of Katie

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Zum Guburtstag, Jessica!

Or, as my neighbors say, Otanjou-bi Omedetou Gozaimasu!
My dear, dear Jessica is 27 (we think) today! If you don't know Jessica, you really need to get to know her. She is a spitfire! She has your back and if she feels that you (or any cause she has a passion for) is not receiving the best possible attention/care/treatment she has a way with words to let herself be known! Oh, she is a loyal friend, a caring friend. And oh do I miss her. I still have plans for her and her dear husband, K-Fed, to move into our apartment here in Okinawa.

Jessica is one of those friends you can create an intimacy with she KNOWS your family, you KNOW her family. She'll be Jared & Katie delegate to family gatherings this season, as well as other important events we aren't able to make throughout the year. And goodness, do I miss her.

Happy Birthday, Jess! I love you!
*I know I previously posted this pic for Kevin's birthday, but it's my favorite picture of them, so I'm posting it again.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am sooooo glad to know her too...she is like one of my own children, of which I had only one, until Katie, Kevin, Jessica, Kyle Robbins, Alex, Andy, Kyle G., Jacob (grand), and we are blessed by them all...Happy Birthday to our Jessica!

December 6, 2008 at 1:07 PM  
Blogger Jessica (J-Fed) said...

That was so sweet. You made me cry. Boy do I miss you too....

December 7, 2008 at 4:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home