Wii wish you a Merry Christmas!
Oh, how I love the holiday season. The last week of November through the second week of January are magical for me. I am going to add December 13 as an especially magical day, as we "gave"(?) each other our Christmas present for the year-a Wii! I think we are the last people we know to own a video game system, but we have loved the Wii, playing it at Kevin and Jessica's, as well as Terry and Debbie's house. We finally have one!
We played bowling, our favorite, and our times at Emery Lanes here on Kadena are paying off! I also tried tennis, wondering if my tennis lessons would help my little "Mii" (who honestly does look like me!). Yeah, not so much, I didn't exactly hit it out of the area on the game, but I had a lot of missed hits. It's a lot of fun though! I'm thinking that since we are stuck here for Christmas we will develop some mad Wii skills. Kevin and Jessica, watch out for us when we get back to Indiana!

1 Comments:
In the future, maybe there will be "Wii" olympics and you can compete!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home