Random Acts of Katie

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Which one do you think?


Which ornament do you think we'll hang on the tree next year?
Baby Sawin, who has been making this Sawin feel slightly icky for a while, will make his/her debut this summer.
Merry Christmas!

6 Comments:

Blogger Jessica (J-Fed) said...

I am super excited for baby Sawin. Aunt Jessica is planning lots fun stuff for the little tot!

December 30, 2008 at 12:40 PM  
Blogger hoosier (by marriage) mama said...

Grandma Robbins is betting on a girl based on a tried and true formula.vive

December 30, 2008 at 11:45 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

Chinese gender calendar says it's a boy. If that's the case, I'll need lots of boy clothes from the States as the BX carries sports themed and military themed boy baby clothes, of which I am not a fan.

December 31, 2008 at 8:08 AM  
Blogger Dawn Jenkins said...

Girls are so much fun. But as long as he/she is healthy either one would be perfect.

December 31, 2008 at 11:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am going with what Goldie Robbins said...she is wise.

January 1, 2009 at 6:29 AM  
Blogger Aunt Sug said...

I'm saying -boy. I guess by having two myself it skews one's view! Still... I've had a vibe... it'll be fun to find out!

January 2, 2009 at 11:25 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home