Random Acts of Katie

Friday, December 26, 2008

Marley and Me


Just walked in the door from the 7 pm showing of Marley and Me at the Kadena Theater and I'm still fighting that welling up feeling in my throat. Goodness, this movie got to me! Laughing, crying, reminiscing, hoping...good movie! I didn't have the highest hopes for it, as I am not a J. Aniston fan (I think she plays the same character over and over) but Owen Wilson did a fantastic job! Plus the various Marley's were quite charismatic!


If you have ever owned a dog, or had a family member who happened to be a dog, head to this one. I know Jared and I both miss our Eli & Socks, respectively, as well as good dogs we've loved who are part of our history.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home