Random Acts of Katie

Saturday, October 25, 2008

I feel like exercising

What is happening to me-I want to exercise!

As you know, we've been heading to the gym. Jared is taking up residence at the gym-I am so proud of him today. Today was kind of a grr day-the grr moments came in waves. All I wanted to do at 5:30 was go to the gym and jump on the treadmill. Me, on a treadmill. What is wrong with me? Am I becoming one of THOSE people?

On an unrelated note, we went to see Tropic Thunder tonight. It wasn't what I expected but I really enjoyed Tom Cruise in the movie. We've gone to the movies more in Oki than the past 4 years combined.

We are hoping to get plane tickets tomorrow and visit a beach early in the day before it gets really hot. I'll post pics, of course. Y'all have a fantastic Friday!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jessica (J-Fed) said...

The beach sounds nice! It is cold and rainy here....

October 25, 2008 at 4:13 AM  
Blogger Jodi said...

You have to keep blogging! I am getting a great education out of your experiences! I know the teacher in you has got to love that! Plus, I just found my online journal from Germany, it had a whopping four entries, and I still am kicking myself for not writing more! Thank God I have you for a memory! Blog on, my friend!

October 26, 2008 at 11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home