It's been awhile
It has been awhile since I last blogged and I hate that. This sounds cliche, I know, but I miss my friends and family and want them to experience everything as I do. I want to share the nuances of living on Okinawa with the people I share my daily life events with. The people who know ME, know my family, know my friends.
I have some lurkers on my blog. Lurkers on the worldwide web are like lurkers in daily life- they are on the outside looking in. They do not have the best interest of my family at heart. I've felt slightly violated. Responding to this feeling of violation, I've protested, in my passive, stubborn way, by not posting blogs. But who is that really hurting? Not those people, but me. It's keeping me from the joy I honestly feel when I share about my day or my adventures with my people. You are my people.
I am going to continue to blog without additional restrictions. I can't retreat, that isn't fair to my friends, family, or even me. Why affect the actions of dozens when you are trying to control the behavior of a few? I am a stubborn girl born to two stubborn parents, in a long line of stubborn people. I don't like to back down. I do hope they get the point, though, and quit reading. Please.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home