What happened?! I can't get The Office over here, well at least this season, and I want to know-does Jim finally get to propose to Pam? Does Holly still think Kevin is kind of special? Ooh, I'm dying to know!
We can't watch it on the NBC website from here! We aren't able to view the site from japan, according to NBC. I think we'll have to get it on itunes or something.
5'10" and incredibly clumsy. Love to explore, learn new things and a cold beer. Embarking on adventures with my partner in crime and life, Jared and our two little ones.
4 Comments:
Happy Bithday Katie
The full episode is now on the office website so you can watch it online.
http://www.nbc.com/The_Office/video/categories/season-5/698505/
Thanks, Kev!
We can't watch it on the NBC website from here! We aren't able to view the site from japan, according to NBC. I think we'll have to get it on itunes or something.
ok well if you want a run through of what happened i will be more than happy to give you one.
I missed it tonight, cause I've been blogging for hours!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home