Crisis Management
I am now trained in crisis prevention intervention. They should throw some more "-tion's" in there. Basically it's managing students when their behavior escalates and becomes verbal and then physical. I received similar training during my short stint at Greater Clark, but this was a little different and a bit easier to remember. I hope not to have to ever use it, but the odds are that I will have to. Did you know when you are being bitten (bit?) to push into the biter and it'll relax their mouth and teeth so you can pull out with one swift movement? I didn't know that either.
Since I've last blogged, we've learned that our Japanese address works quite nicely, and efficiently. Those darn Japansese are still so polite! We received a package notice that we were not home when they attempted delivery and they provided instructions for package retrieval, in English, not Engrish!! Then they ask a good time for YOU, the receipeint to receive the package. Fed Ex and UPS never dream of that! Jared had an interesting conservation with the delivery man with the gentleman somehow believing Jared has fantastic Japanese conservational skills. Hmm.
I've had a head ache all day. One that reaches from the bottom of my neck to the top of my head. I don't know what to do. I am bummed b/c Jared surprised me with a tennis racket and picked me up from my training today with his workout clothes and mine in a bag. We're getting into exercising, finally, and I honestly feel too icky to go. I can't believe I'm disappointed that I can't go exercise. Anyways, he got me the sweetest birthday card yet and thoroughly surprised me. You in the know know how much I love surprises.
I don't know what's on our plates for tonight, but I hope that we can pick something up for dinner as I am not in a cooking mood nor is my personal chef. My personal chef outdid himself last night, preparing stirfried veggies and pork, no starches included. It was awesome!
I'm going to take another ibuprofen and perhaps write another blog this evening. Tschuess!

1 Comments:
I hope your chef will cook that for us (when we get there). I hope your headache got better very soon.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home