Kids just over .5 of an inch long and he/she is already making me worry. Scary week, but today I got to see the baby and see the heartbeat!
Kid resembles a gummy bear more than a Sawin or Robbins, but that's cool. I won't pretend to be able to make out any distinguishing features, except that the heartbeat was in the middle of the blob.
Little, but mighty! My heart sank (sinks, sunk?) when I view these precious pictures. I thank you so much for sharing them. What a little trooper already! Thank you.
5'10" and incredibly clumsy. Love to explore, learn new things and a cold beer. Embarking on adventures with my partner in crime and life, Jared and our two little ones.
2 Comments:
Little, but mighty! My heart sank (sinks, sunk?) when I view these precious pictures. I thank you so much for sharing them. What a little trooper already! Thank you.
Had to view the pictures of our baby again...so precious. Hope you are feeling great, Katie. (Young Hoosier Mama)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home