Random Acts of Katie

Monday, August 18, 2008

Less than a week?

I can't believe that I was in Indiana less than a week ago and we have already accomplished so much here. It doesn't feel like reality yet. Reality is going to set in when we are off base in our apartment and confused as heck and not within walking distance of the O-Club or Base Exchange. Reality will set in when I have a stressful day at work and it is the first time I get sick and really, really want my mom. I don't like Jared as much when I'm sick. He doesn't line a paper grocery bag with a garbage can liner. I want my mom for that stuff.
It is just so unbelievable to me that I traveled halfway around the world less than a week ago. That within one week I packed up one house, sold one vehicle and found a new place and a new vehicle.

2 Comments:

Blogger The Maston's said...

Bridget wants to hear more. She would miss her mom too if she was in Japan. Will wishes he was there right now. Will asks how does the sushi taste? He has never had it. Best wishes with your new job!

August 20, 2008 at 11:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are amazing! I couldn't have done it!

September 4, 2008 at 6:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home