Random Acts of Katie

Friday, May 22, 2009

Looking back

7 years ago this weekend, my Grandpa Bill left this world for another world.

3 years ago on the Friday of Memorial Day, my boyfriend asked me to be his wife. We all know how that turned out :)

2 years ago this weekend our dear friends were married and had an awesome celebration.

1 year ago this weekend I was counting down the days until school was out of session and we were heading to Florida.

This Friday of Memorial Day weekend I'm stoked because I rocked my prenatal tests.

Memorial Day weekend definitely makes me reflect on the past. It's such a beautiful, American holiday, the kick-off to summer, full of hope and long lazy, evenings. I am stoked for this summer and all the adventures it will bring.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We can not wait for Flag Day & Katie Little One day.

May 25, 2009 at 10:19 PM  
Blogger Jared said...

Seems like a short amount of time...

June 8, 2009 at 9:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home