Vehicle Shopping
Okay, this isn't normal. I think this Corvette has been on this island since I was born.
A mini-SUV
Now that all members of the Sawin family are employed (minus Skeletor, but his/her job is growing and learning to move their digits at the moment) we are in the transition of moving from a one car to two car family. Oh, I can't wait to see this day. The majority of vehicles here look like toys. You know how the Honda Element & the Scion vehicles look way out of place at home? Here they are like normal vehicles.

2 Comments:
Love the name Skeletor. Personality-plus.
Also, said so on Jared's post, but for real - really, really funny Valentine's story. And, super awesome that you were laughing so hard too. And you know that old guy at the urinal will tell that story every day for the rest of his life. What a gift!
My love to J and Skelly.
Aww, thanks! I think the laughter was the equivalent of doing like a million abdominal crunches, as my stomach muscles were really hurting on Sunday! Perhaps the Japanese need to feel more dominant than Americans in areas? I certainly provided that for the elderly Japanese gentleman.
Skeletor & J send their love, too. We miss you!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home