Random Acts of Katie

Thursday, November 27, 2008

The cooking continues...










I have so much more gratitude towards the cooks who have prepared Thanksgiving dinners for me in the past. Goodness, does it take a long time! Jared decided he wanted real potatoes (I was going to cheat and go with Potato Buds and spruce them up with sour cream). He also made his Grandma Veteto's dressing (stuffing?), which is in individual, like cookies. He also was quite proud of his gravy.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

In the words of Mama Jean...that food looks like it is ready for a magazine photo-shoot!

November 28, 2008 at 12:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What is the morsel of food going up to Jared's mouth?

November 28, 2008 at 12:19 PM  
Blogger Jared said...

Turkey. I was picking at it.

November 30, 2008 at 10:25 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

I just hope to someday arrange food as pretty as my Grandma Joan and my mom do!

December 4, 2008 at 8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home