Random Acts of Katie

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Can you spot it?


Can you spot it?
I have TWO patches of GRAY hair!!!! Argh! Freshly 27 and noticing gray hair in bathroom mirrors. Like, mirrors in public, not in the safety and security of my own home. I noticed them for the first time two days ago. I've had a few strands of gray since I was 21, one or two since I was 17, but this was legitimate. Jared even noticed, but was too sweet to mention it until I brought the matter up.
Ay yi yi.

4 Comments:

Blogger hoosier (by marriage) mama said...

Sorry... I am totally responsible for you genetic disposition for premature graying!

November 21, 2008 at 12:30 AM  
Blogger Kevin McCaffrey said...

I'm with you, Katie. I started noticing greys a couple years ago, and at the time I had an anger toward them, but now, as I am a year from being Dick Cheney bald, now I look at the greys with affection. Like, "Man, you've really been through some stuff, and you're still hanging in there. God bless ya! Nothing like these black hairs, young and committing hari kari all over my pillowcase."

I'd send you pictures of my bald spot, but they'd be too covered in tears.

Love,
Kevin

November 21, 2008 at 2:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gray hair = wisdom

November 24, 2008 at 12:07 PM  
Blogger Jodi said...

all i noticed was some really nice thick, shiny healthy hair! what kind of shampoo do you use? ;)

December 2, 2008 at 11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home