Japanese beverage vending machines
These vending machines are EVERYWHERE! I'll walk down to the local machine on our corner and take a picture, but we tried two beverages out of the vending machine yesterday. There are no two exactly the same vending machines, at least non that we have found, so it is enjoyable to guess the flavor. I tried something new while Jared had his old standby, jasmine tea. I tried Lucky Cider. It had a dolphin and fun colors, it had to be good. Well, it had a flavor I just couldn't pinpoint and was quite bubbly. Kind of like something you'd either really LOVE when you had a queasy stomach, or something that could send you running if you had a queasy stomach. I started out liking it and ended up...not so much.
They cell this Lemon C drink, or something like that, that they claim has the equivalent of 300 lemons. I don't know about that, but I'm sending a case to my dear friend Jessica with hopes that this will be that winter for her when she doesn't get sick.

3 Comments:
Addendum: apparently Lucky Cider is a Jasmine flavor. Jasmine, like the plant/flower. It surely didn't taste florarly.
If I ever go to prison I will soon be king of said prison and the currency will be changed from cigarrettes to Jasmine tea in yellow cans and bottles.
Interesting. Sounds like something everyone should have on hand.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home