Random Acts of Katie

Monday, October 6, 2008

da-duh, duh duh...(repeat)


I'm trying that song thing again-hopefully you were thinking wedding bells

when you read the title. We had a union in Dynasty Court 5-F (Well, the Softbank at Kadena to be specific)-JARED HAS A CELL PHONE!

He pooh-poohed the idea of a cell phone but I was tired of waiting for 1+ hours on him with the vehicle when I was stranded places. This truly wasn't his fault as I was at 3 separate work related functions that simply ended far earlier than they said they would end. Well, for not being interested in a cell phone he certainly has learned how to maneuver that slick black thing quite well.

Now would be the time when I provide you with his cell number; I do not know his cell number. We'll have to e-mail it out.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think he really wants to carry the "pink" one, and wants Katie to carry the slick black thing.

October 17, 2008 at 10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home